Aim4Excellence™ includes nine self-paced modules. Take all nine modules to earn the Aim4Excellence™ national director credential or take only one or a few to build competence in a specific management area. Modules can be taken for credit or noncredit. Apply Aim4Excellence™ to NAEYC Accreditation or career development systems in your state.
- Leading the Way
- Recruiting, Selecting, and Orienting Staff
- Promoting Peak Performance
- Managing Program Operations
- Building a Sound Business Strategy
- Planning Indoor and Outdoor Environments
- Supporting Children's Development and Learning
- Creating Partnerships with Families
- Evaluating Program Quality
Aim4Excellence™ is a project of the McCormick Center for Early Childhood Leadership. The Center is dedicated to enhancing the management skills, professional orientation, and leadership capacity of early childhood administrators. The activities of the Center encompass four areas: training, program evaluation, research, and public awareness.